Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moms take the fall for Dad's!

So my husband and I decided to go ahead and give Bandit permission to defend himself at school.

Husband: If someone hits you, bites you or physically hurts you again you defend yourself.

Bandit: How do I defend myself?

Husband: You punch the kid in the nose!

Bandit: (Giggles)

So the kids go to school the next day and Bandit walks into the house after school.

Mom: Hi how was your day?

BAndit: Mom!!! the vice principle came and talked to me today.

Mom: Yeah what did she say?

Bandit: I told her my mom told me to punch the kid in the nose! She told me never hit a kid in the nose and to just go tell her.

Mom: WHAT!! I NEVER TOLD YOU TO DO THAT!

Bandit: Yeah but Daddy did!

Mom: Why did you tell her i said that?

Bandit: I dont know.....

Luckily when the principle called me, she didnt mention their little talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment