Thursday, July 22, 2010

So my parents and grandma have been here visiting me for the last two weeks. Today was a rough day. Miss Drama Queen refused to acknowledge the fact that they were leaving. She asked if she could go with grandma and of course i said no. we get to the airport and i open the trunk of the car and her suitcase comes flying out. she grabs the bag and says "Bye mom love you, im going with grandma.' i explained to her she cant go with them so she grabs on to my mom and screams as loud as she could. she cried so loud everyone around us kept watching. we had to pry her off my parents and throw her in the car and lock the door.i felt so bad for her, she cried so hard. Life is so hard at times. I just dont know how to take some days as a parent. I guess through god and friends. Its the only way to help

No comments:

Post a Comment