Thursday, July 22, 2010

shhhh let mom sleep!!!

So I woke up this morning to here my kids talking. Miss Drama Queen just got out of the shower and i just layed there listening.

Drama Queen: SHHHHH Bandit stay quiet, mom is sleeping!"

so i hear them walk down the stairs with the baby and i layed there listening to them. I sneak downstairs and watch them. They put Little B in the highchair and moved him into the living room in front of the tv to watch cartoons. They gave him kix and a nutrigrain bar and a sippy cup of milk. They all sat there eating their breakfast in front of the tv. I came down and asked what they were doing.

Drama Queen: "we wanted to let you sleep so we were takin care of the baby"

I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever. I have such great and thoughtful children.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Carrie, you have the sweetest bunch. That is just cute and thoughtful of them.

    ReplyDelete