Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well where do I start. Im a little new at this blogging but I thought what the heck I might as well give it a shot. Heres a little about my family.

My oldest, Ms. Drama Queen is 7 going on 20. She's 100% girl and yet can keep up with the boys.

My son, The Bandit is 5. He acts tough and yet hes a big teddy bear.

Little B is 9 months old. He is the sweetest baby, calm and happy. Little B can make you smile when you need it the most.

My life is like a roller coaster. Some days im going steady and others im shooting so high in the air i dont know if i want throw up or scream with my arms up. Whichever it may be, I know i have people who depend on me.

I may not always smell like i just jumped out of the shower, I may have puke on my shoulder. My hair may be a mess or my makeup isnt done. The laundry isnt always finished or put away, there may be a few dishes in the sink. The bathrooms need scrubbing, the floors need vaccuming. The beds need to be made. The kids need a ride to sports or tutoring. But at the end of the day I have a family who never complains. Im just a mom.

Im someones tissue
Im someones maid,
Im someones chaperone.
do you ever hear me complain?
Nope.....
Thats because Im a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment